Over 50,000 Construction Projects Serviced
Arwood Waste Has Your Multi-Family Solutions For Waste Removal
At Arwood Waste, we have the resources, capabilities, and dedication to deliver on your green initiatives, your service expectations, and your legal compliance requirements to your complete satisfaction every single day.
- Waste Pickup: Customized waste collection and hauling programs
- Recycling: Composting, recycling and other green servicesArwood Waste
- Syringe Return Service: Safe, easy-to-use medical waste disposal-by-mail
- Solar Powered Trash Compactor: Potentially reduces community trash collections by up to 80%
- Compactor Monitoring: Wireless monitoring saves money and CO2 emissions by reducing pickup
The Arwood Story, How it All Began
It all started when father and son began cleaning up metal factories in 1984. They thought of a way to recycle metal while offering clean-up services to the factories through dismantling old cranes, tanks and rail systems. Their exceptional service brought more business when factory owners contracted them to remove waste as well. They invested in roll-off trailers as a mean to accomplish this. With the resources to haul more waste, they began to seek out more opportunities for hauling. This led them to begin site clean up and hauling for home builders.
John C. Arwood, an American Indian, who grew up in the foothills of West Virginia as a Coal Miner’s son, understands what hard work is all about. His father taught him, “If you don’t work, you don’t eat.” He moved his family to Florida in the early 70’s where he took a job as a welder for Buffalo Tank. And this is where it all began.
Recycling has been a passion of John D. Arwood since he was a child. Even then he recycled aluminum cans and coke bottles while traveling around the neighborhood on his bicycle. This passion has motivated him to grow Arwood Waste & Demolition to the business it is today.